2020–21 Chancellor's Excellence Scholarship - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2020–21.
This scholarship is reserved for students who are selected based upon the following:
Academic Credentials (high school GPA and superscore):
- 27+ ACT, 1260+ SAT (Math + Evidence-Based Reading and Writing), or 84+ CLT
- 3.5 high school GPA (there is no rounding of the cumulative GPA)
NOTE: Qualifying GPA scores must be received by July 31 and standardized test(s) must be taken by July 31.
No separate application is necessary.
$13,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, as long as the student has a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.0 or higher at time of annual review.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- Note: There is no rounding of the cumulative GPA.
What if student's Cum GPA falls below 3.0? Is this award renewable at a later time?
- Yes, students whose Cedarville Cum GPA is below 3.0 at the annual review may have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is raised to meet the required 3.0 mark.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each term (spring, summer, and fall).