Dean's Scholar Award - New Freshmen - 2014–15 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Dean's Scholar Award - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2014–15.
NOTE: Scholarship decisions are based on GPA and test scores received by Cedarville by April 15.
- Cedarville accepts updated GPA and test score information received by April 15th.
- Scholarships may be upgraded based upon information received by April 15th.
No separate application is necessary.
$7,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.2 or higher at time of annual review.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
What if student's Cum GPA falls below 3.2? Is this award renewable at a later time?
- Yes, students whose Cedarville Cum GPA is below 3.2 at time of annual review may have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is raised to meet the required 3.2.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each semester.