Pharmacy Preferred Admission Scholarships - 2014–15 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Pharmacy Preferred Admission Scholarships
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2014–15.
Each student who receives preferred admission to the school of pharmacy’s advanced professional program and enrolls in the BS Pharmaceutical Sciences is awarded this scholarship.
No separate application required.
$1,000 per year
- Active enrollment in the BS Pharmaceutical Sciences program
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limisted to six semesters of attendance (freshmen through junior year)
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
- Combined total of scholarships and grants (gift-aid) cannot exceet direct University charges
Yes, this scholarship renews as long as the student continues active enrollment in the BS Pharmaceutical Sciences program.