2019–20 President's Society Fellows Scholarship - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2019–20.
This scholarship is reserved for top students who are selected based upon the following:
Academic Credentials (high school GPA and superscore):
- 34+ ACT, 1490+ SAT (Math + Evidence-Based Reading and Writing), or 104+ CLT
- 4.0 high school GPA (there is no rounding of the cumulative GPA)
Formal invitations to the on-campus interview will be sent to qualifying students and our guest services team will contact them personally to arrange the details of their visit.
NOTE: Qualifying GPA scores must be received by April 30 and standardized test(s) must be taken by April 30.
- No separate application is necessary.
- Students who wish to apply for this award must complete an applicant profile. The Admissions office will send this profile to students once their interview has been arranged.
$20,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
NOTE: If selected, this scholarship replaces a previously awarded President's Excellence Scholarship.
Yes, this award is renewable as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.2 or higher at time of annual review.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- Note: There is no rounding of the cumulative GPA.
What if student's Cum GPA falls below 3.2? Is this award renewable at a later time?
- Yes, students whose Cedarville Cum GPA is below 3.2 at time of annual review may have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is raised to meet the required 3.2.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each semester.