Presidential Leadership Award - 2014–15 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Presidential Leadership Award
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2014–15.
The 2014–2015 Presidential Leadership Award Application is no longer accepting application submissions.
Celebrating Cedarville’s strong support for the local church and those who invest their lives in full-time vocational ministry, this award is offered to select students whose parent is in full-time vocational ministry and who demonstrate excellent Christian character and leadership abilities.
Who can apply for this award?
- pastor's child
- missionary child
- children of others employed in full-time vocational ministry
To apply for the Presidential Leadership Award:
- Complete the online scholarship application
- Complete and submit the FAFSA. Cedarville must receive a valid FAFSA (i.e. a calculated EFC).
- Note: The 2014-15 FAFSA (based on 2013 tax data) should be completed no later than February 15 to ensure that Cedarville receives your FAFSA information by the application deadline. You can estimate your income on your FAFSA if you have not yet completed your 2013 IRS Tax Form so that you can meet the application deadline.
Scholarship Application Deadline: All application documents must be received by March 1st.
- Scholarship decisions will be announced beginning March 31st.
- Eligible applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as funding is limited.
$1,000 minimum per year
- Applicants are required to complete and submit the FAFSA in order to be considered for this award.
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants.
Additional scholarship information:
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
Yes, as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 2.0 or higher and submits a renewal application.