Google Mail: Show or Hide Snippets
By default, Google shows you “snippets,” or previews, or your messages. If you find that you do not need the snippets or you think they make your Inbox look cluttered, you can easily turn the snippets off.
- Navigate to Cedarville.edu/Google.
- Click on the “Mail” link and log in to your account.
- In the Mail window, click on the gear-shaped drop-down icon.
- Choose “Settings” from the resulting menu.
- In the [General] tab, scroll to the “Snippets” section.
- Click the radio button next to “No snippets – show subject only.”
- Click [Save Changes], located at the bottom of the page.
To turn the snippets back on, simply repeat the steps but click the radio button to “Show snippets.”Atomic Learning Video Email this to a Friend