Lists: List Levels and Multilevel List
You may want to begin your list with a level of organization that does not start with the highest level of organization possible. For numbers or bullets, click the drop-down arrow > “Change List Level” > Click the level of organization you would like.
If you would like a list with many different levels:
- Click to place the cursor within a list item > Click the [multilevel list] button next to the [number] button.
- Select a list from the “List Library” or click “Define New Multilevel List.”
- Click the level you would like to modify > Click the “Number style for this level” drop-down arrow > Choose a new number style.
- Click [Font] to adjust the formatting of the number style.
- Repeat 3 and 4 for as many levels as you would like.
- Click [OK].
Keywords: bullett, bulletted lists, fancy, calligraphy