Monitor: Change the Resolution
You can alter the size of text and icons on your computer monitor by adjusting the screen resolution.
Here are the steps...
Change Screen Resolution
- Right-click in any empty area of your desktop > Choose "Properties."
Click on the "Settings" tab.
- To make text and icons larger, move the "Screen Resolution" slidebar to the left.
- To make text and icons smaller, move the "Screen Resolution" slidebar to the right.
- Click the [Apply] button to preview the changes you have made.
- Click [Yes] if you are satisfied with the change.
- Very Large: 800 x 600.
- Normal: 1024 x 768 (recommended setting for 15" LCD monitors).
- Small: 1280 x 1024 (recommended setting for 17" and larger LCD monitors).
Keywords: font size, text size, readability, enlarge, screen, text, font, icon, size, larger, increase, glasses, vision, see.Email this to a Friend