Outlook: Use Schedule View
Schedule view is an alternate method of viewing calendars that allows you to easily see when events overlap and where there is free time between those calendars. Schedule view is especially helpful when planning meetings between multiple people. (For more information on scheduling meetings, see the Schedule a Meeting help page.)
- Select the calendars you want to display.
- In the "Arrange" group in the "Home" tab, click "Schedule View."
Outlook will default to showing your calendars in schedule view when you have 5 or more calendars displaying at one time. If you would like to be able to view more calendars without schedule view or to turn off this feature, you can change this default in the Options menu.
- Go to File > Options.
- Click "Calendar" on the left side of the window.
Under "Display options," look for "Automatically switch from vertical layout to schedule view when the number of displayed calendars is greater than or equal to" option.
- To change the number of calendars you can view without schedule view, enter the desired number in the field next to this option.
- To stop Calendar from automatically switching to schedule view, clear the box next to this option.
- Click [OK] in the Outlook Options box.
Keywords: calendar changes view, calendar automatically changing, change axis, stop Outlook from changing calendar view, view calendars side by side, compare calendars, compare schedules, schedule a meeting