Outlook: View Delegated Email and Calendar
- Go to the Mail section of Outlook in the navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane below the list of your folders, you should see a list of any delegated email addresses and folders.
- Click on the delegated folders to access those emails.
- Go to the Calendar section in the navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, check the box next to the name of the calendar that has been delegated to you. It will display in the view pane.
Keywords: proxy email, proxy calendar, delegate email, view another account