PowerPoint: Create a Looping Slideshow
A looping slideshow displays each slide automatically for a certain amount of time. Once that time has elapsed, the slide automatically continues to the next slide. Once the slideshow reaches the end, it repeats from the beginning. You can easily create a looping slideshow using PowerPoint.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Open the file you would like to turn into a looping slideshow.
- Click the “Slide Show” tab > Click “Set Up Slide Show.”
- Check “Loop continuously until ‘Esc’.”
- Click “OK.”
- Click your first slide in the “Slides” preview located on the left side of your screen > Hold [Shift] and click your last slide. This will select all of your slides.
- Click the “Transitions” tab.
- Uncheck “On Mouse Click” and check “After:” located in the “Timing” section.
- Use the up and down arrows located next to "After:" to tell PowerPoint how long you would like each slide to display.
- Click “Preview.” When your slideshow reaches the last slide, it will automatically loop back to the beginning.
Keywords: loop, slideshow, powerpoint, looping slideshow, automatic slideshow, continuous, power point