WebAdvisor is a web based system that students, faculty, staff, and alumni can use to access tax forms electronically and manage their direct deposit information for checks from the Accounts Payable office. To register for classes, students should use the Student Planning site. If you have questions about tax forms, please visit our tax forms page.
Parents cannot access their student's tax forms through WebAdvisor. The student must log in and retrieve the forms.
- Navigate to cedarville.edu/webadvisor in an Internet browser.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click [Log In].
- Enter your login credentials (for unhindered access, make sure username is lower case) > click [Submit].
- On the right of the screen, click either [Students] or [Employees].
If it is your first time trying to access WebAdvisor, you may receive an error message that says you have entered an invalid username or password. If this is the case, you need to re-sync your password in order to gain access. To do this:
- Log in to CedarInfo.
- Under the "Individual (general) Transactions" heading, click on the "Change your CedarInfo password" link.
- Enter your current password in the "Current Password" box.
- Enter a new password into the "New Password" and "New Password again" boxes.
- Wait two to three minutes to allow time for our servers to synchronize your password.
- Try logging into WebAdvisor at www.cedarville.edu/webadvisor.
If you continue to have difficulty logging into WebAdvisor, submit an IT request.
Keywords: failed login, web advisor, web adviser