Word: Find Clip Art
Follow these instructions to look through your Clip Art options in Microsoft Office.
- Open the Word document where you would like to insert the clip art.
- Select the "Insert" tab > Choose [Clip Art] from the "Illustrations" group. A Clip Art pane will open to the right of the document.
- In the "Search for" box, type a term or keyword for the Clip Art you would like to find (e.g., "Flowers") > Click [Go].
- The Clip Art will appear in the pane below.
- Open the Word document where you would like to insert the Clip Art.
- Select the "Insert" tab > Choose [Clip Art] under "Illustrations." A Clip Art pane will open to the right of the document.
- Select "Organize Clips" on the bottom of the pane.
- Double-Click "Office Collections" in the left menu.
- Double-Click any category that interests you.
- To insert the Clip Art, right-click the image and copy/paste it into the document. You can also "Copy to Collection" and copy the image into your collection.
Keywords: clipart, use clip art, office 2010