Login | Guest
Application Checklist: Dual Enrollment Applicants
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Standardized Test Scores: Scores from the ACT, SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test), PSAT, or PLAN are required.
- High School Transcripts: Please send directly to the admissions office. The transcript must include at least five semesters of grades earned (rising seniors)/three semesters of grades earned (rising juniors), credits earned/attempted, class rank, and cumulative grade point average. It is also beneficial for your school to provide a copy of the grading scale and school profile. Home-educated students should refer to the admissions requirements for additional instructions.
- Church Leader Recommendation: [online][pdf] Complete Part I of the form and give it to a mature Christian adult who has had the opportunity to observe your spiritual life within the church you listed on your application. The individual should not be a relative and should hold a position of leadership within the church. The person completing the form should have known you for at least six months.
Please review the dual enrollment web site for more details concerning admission requirements & program information.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.