Application Checklist: Bachelor of Arts in Comprehensive Bible
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Church Leader Recommendation [online | pdf] - Have a pastor or other church leader within the church you attend who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete this form. The recommender must have known you for at least six months and must not be related to you.
If you are not able to obtain a recommendation from either a pastor or other lay-leader at the church you attend, you may opt to have a spiritual leader of another church or Christian organization complete this form. You may be required to give an explanation of why you were unable to have this form completed by someone from your home church. (Note: Absence of a signature on the waiver statement presumes that the student voluntarily waives his/her right to inspect the completed document.)
- Secondary School Transcripts: For initial admissions and scholarship review, the secondary school transcript should include a minimum of three years of grades (all four years if graduated from high school), credits earned, cumulative, unweighted grade point average, and class rank (if available). The grading scale and school profile are also required (if available). Whether official or unofficial, transcripts should be submitted from the secondary school to Cedarville University directly via mail, third-party transcript service, or as an attachment to email directly from the secondary school.
Students choosing to enroll at Cedarville University must submit a final, official high school transcript after completion of their secondary school experience. This final version of the high school credentials includes the graduation date (month/day/year) and an official seal or signature in addition to a final unweighted grade point average.
Home schooled applicants should refer to the admissions requirements for additional information. A transcript request form has been provided for use by your guidance counselor or home school supervisor. NOTE: If you have taken dual enrollment courses at another college, please request that official transcripts be sent to Cedarville University.
- Test Scores - Are ACT/SAT required?
Just completed high school (less than one year out) Yes Some college-level work post high school No No college-level work, but removed from high school for more than one year Recommended, but not required
If required for admission, applicants must have test scores sent directly from the testing agency. Cedarville's ACT code is 3245 and our SAT code is 1151. Guidance counselors at traditional high schools may furnish test scores they have verified as original and unaltered with/on the official transcript. Handwritten scores and screen shots of student scores are not acceptable.
- The ACT writing section is recommended but is optional. Applicants out of high school for more than three months who have not taken standardized test scores are not required to do so. However, if the tests were taken while the applicant was in high school, scores are requested.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores (internationals only): Non-native English speakers must submit either the TOEFL or IELTS test results. International applicants are also welcome to submit ACT or SAT scores. Only SAT or ACT test scores may be used for university merit-based scholarships. All standardized tests should be requested and sent from the respective testing agency. Screen shots or other versions of these scores originating with the student are not acceptable for admission review
- Computer Proficiency - Basic skills in the areas of email, Internet searches, and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- If you are concerned about your level of computer skills, please discuss any questions you may have with your admissions counselor.
- International Students - Additional information and requirements for international students are available here.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.