Login | Guest
Application Checklist: Bachelor of Arts in Comprehensive Bible
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Church Leader Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have a leader at your church who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete and return this form.
- Transcripts: Request that final high school and college transcripts be sent.
- Test Scores - Are ACT/SAT required?
Just completed high school (less than one year out) Yes Some college-level work post high school No No college-level work, but removed from high school for more than one year Recommended, but not required
- International Students - See additional information and requirements for international students.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.