Application Checklist: Master of Ministry (M.Min.)
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Pastoral Reference [online | pdf]: Have a pastor who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete this form. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted.
- Academic Recommendation [online | pdf]: Have a current or former professor who has knowledge of the requirements of graduate-level work complete this form. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergrad and graduate transcripts from all institutions in which you have enrolled, even if no credit was earned. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution attended to Cedarville University.
- International Students - Please review additional information and requirements for international students.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary documents required to complete your application. Your application will be processed and reviewed by University Admissions as soon as all of the materials are received..
In most cases you will be notified by letter within three weeks of the admissions decision. However, some applications may need extended time for review or follow-up. If you have not heard within 30 days of submitting all the necessary documents, please contact us.