Login | Guest
Application Checklist: Master of Ministry
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Church Leader Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have a pastor or other church leader within the church you attend who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete this form. The recommender must have known you for at least six months and must not be related to you.
- Professional Reference Recommendation [online] [pdf] - If you are a current undergraduate student or recent graduate, please have a current or former professor complete and return the recommendation. Otherwise, have someone you work with or who knows you professionally complete and return this form.
- Transcripts - Submit official college transcripts from all post-secondary institutions in which you enrolled, even if no credit was earned or grades received. The degree-granting institution transcript should also indicate the degree conferred and the date granted. If you are currently completing a baccalaureate degree, conditional admission may be granted until the final degree-granting transcript is received. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution attended to Cedarville University.
- Test Scores - Standardized test scores are not required for the Master of Ministry program.
- International Students - See additional information and requirements for international students.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary documents required to complete your application. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee once all the necessary documentation is provided. In most cases, you will be notified by letter within three weeks of the Graduate Admissions Committee's decision. However, some applications may need extended time for review and/or followup. If you have not heard from the Graduate Admissions Office within 30 days of submitting all the necessary documents, please contact us.