Login | Guest
Application Checklist: Master of Science in Nursing Program (M.S.N.)
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Church Leader Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have a leader at your church who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete and return this form.
- Supervisor/Employer Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have your immediate supervisor complete and return this form. If not currently employed, have a former employer complete and return this form.
- Professional Reference Recommendation [online] [pdf] - If possible, have a current or former professor complete and return the recommendation. Otherwise, have someone you work with or who knows you professionally complete and return this form.
- Current Résumé
- Transcripts - Provide an official transcript from the institution that awarded your program accredited B.S.N. degree. Also provide an official transcript from any institution where you took graduate courses even if no credit was earned. Transcripts must demonstrate completion of a nursing research course and a statistics course.
- Test Scores - Completion of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is optional; however, taking the GRE may strengthen a graduate application.
- International Students - See additional information and requirements for international students.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary documents required to complete your application. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee once all the necessary documentation is provided. In most cases, you will be notified by letter within three weeks of the Graduate Admissions Committee's decision. However, some applications may need extended time for review and/or followup. If you have not heard from the Graduate Admissions Office within 30 days of submitting all the necessary documents, please contact us.