Application Checklist: Non-degree and Guest Applicants
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Transcripts: See below for transcript information.
- Church Leader Recommendation Form: [online][pdf] Complete the top portion of the Church Leader recommendation form, then give it to a church leader at the church you attend.
- Application Form: [online] Be sure to complete all the application pages including the Personal History section. If a question does not apply to you, type N/A in the space provided. To respond to the question regarding our Doctrinal Statement, please refer to the link given beside the question.
- Transcripts: Non-degree applicants should present official transcripts from their most recent academic experience (high school or college). All transcripts submitted should be official and be sent directly from the originating institution to Cedarville University.
- Church Leader Recommendation: [online][pdf] A mature Christian adult leader from the church you attend who has had the opportunity to observe your spiritual life should complete this form. The person should have known you for at least six months and not be a relative. If for some reason, you are unable to obtain a recommendation from either a pastor or other lay-leader at the church you attend, you may opt to have a spiritual leader of another church or Christian organization complete this form. You may be required to give an explanation of why you are unable to have this form completed by someone at your home church. (Note: Absence of a signature on the waiver statement presumes that the student voluntarily waives his/her right to inspect the completed document.)
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.