Application Checklist: General Study/Non-Degree Programs
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Christian Leader Reference [online | pdf] - Have a pastor or other church leader within the church you attend who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete this form. The recommender must have known you for at least six months and must not be related to you.
If you are not able to obtain a recommendation from either a pastor or other lay-leader at the church you attend, you may opt to have a spiritual leader of another church or Christian organization complete this form. You may be required to give an explanation of why you were unable to have this form completed by someone from your home church. (Note: Absence of a signature on the waiver statement presumes that the student voluntarily waives his/her right to inspect the completed document.)
- Transcripts - Transcripts received for admission review must be official and from a regionally accredited or otherwise approved university. Applicants are required to submit official college transcripts from all postsecondary institutions in which the student has enrolled, even if no credit was earned. The degree-granting institution should also indicate the degree conferred and the date granted.
- Applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree from an accredited or otherwise approved program with a preferred grade point average of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with less than a 2.75 grade point average must submit GRE test scores or provide evidence of successful graduate course work to be considered for non-degree admission to graduate courses. If you need to submit GRE scores, please contact the Educational Testing Service (ETS) at gre.org to have an official score report sent. Cedarville Universityâ€™s institution code is 1151.
- Computer Proficiency - Basic skills in the areas of email, Internet searches, and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- If you are concerned about your level of computer skills, please discuss any questions you may have with your admissions counselor.
- International Students - Additional information and requirements for international students are available here.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary documents required to complete your application. Your application will be processed and reviewed by University Admissions as soon as all of the materials are received..
In most cases you will be notified by letter within three weeks of the admissions decision. However, some applications may need extended time for review or follow-up. If you have not heard within 30 days of submitting all the necessary documents, please contact us.