Login | Guest
Application Checklist: Graduate Certificate in Principal Licensure Program
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Church Leader Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have a leader at your church who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete and return this form.
- Supervisor/Employer Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have your immediate supervisor complete and return this form. If not currently employed, have a former employer complete and return this form.
- Transcripts - Have the college or university from which you received your master's degree send an official transcript to Cedarville.
- International Students - See additional information and requirements for international students.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary documents required to complete your application. Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee once all the necessary documentation is provided. In most cases, you will be notified by letter within three weeks of the Graduate Admissions Committee's decision. However, some applications may need extended time for review and/or followup. If you have not heard from the Graduate Admissions Office within 30 days of submitting all the necessary documents, please contact us.