Login | Guest
Application Checklist: Readmits
- Application Form: [online]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Church Leader Recommendation Form: [online][pdf] Only required if you have stopped out for more than one semester. Complete the top portion of the Church Leader Recommendation form, then give it to a church leader at the church you attend.
- Application Form: [online] Be sure to complete all the application sections including the Personal History section. If a question does not apply to you, type N/A in the space provided.
- Church Leader Recommendation: [online][pdf] An updated church leader recommendation is only required for a student seeking readmission to the University if the student has stopped out of Cedarville for more than one semester. A mature Christian adult leader from the church you attend who has had the opportunity to observe your spiritual life should complete this form. The person should have known you for at least six months and not be a relative. If it is not possible for someone from your church to complete the form, please attach a note indicating the reason and indicating who will be completing the form instead.
- Other Information: If you left Cedarville under either academic suspension/dismissal or student life suspension/dismissal you must comply with the requirements given from the respective office in order to be cleared for admission committee review.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.