Login | Guest
Application Checklist: Reapplication/Application Update
- Application Form: [online]: Complete and submit the online application.
- ACT/SAT Scores (freshmen only): Submit your SAT or ACT scores, if you haven't done so with your previous application.
- TOEFL/IELTS: Non-native English speakers must take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
- Transcripts: Request that updated high school and/or college transcripts be sent.
- Church Leader Recommendation Form: [online][pdf] Complete the top portion of the Church Leader recommendation form, then give it to a church leader at the church you attend.
- Application Update: [online] Be sure to complete all the application sections including the Personal History section. If a question does not apply to you, type N/A in the space provided.
- ACT/SAT Scores: (freshmen only) Applicants must have test scores sent directly from the testing agency. Cedarville's ACT code is 3245 and our SAT code is 1151. Guidance counselors at traditional high schools may furnish test scores with/on the official transcript. Handwritten scores are not acceptable. The ACT writing section is recommended but is optional.Applicants out of high school for more than three months who have not taken standardized test scores are not required to do so. However, if the tests were taken while the applicant was in high school, scores are requested.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores (internationals only): At least one of these scores is required of all international applicants. Only the SAT and ACT can be used for university merit-based scholarships. Non-native English speakers must take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests
- Updated High School Transcripts: It may be necessary to provide updated high school transcripts since your last application. Official high school transcripts are required of all degree-seeking applicants. High school graduates and transfer applicants must submit an official, final high school transcript. Home-educated students should refer to the admissions requirements for additional instructions.
- Updated College Transcripts: It may be necessary to provide updated college transcripts. Request official transcripts from all colleges attended even if no credit was earned or grades received. These should be sent directly from the institution attended to Cedarville.
- Updated Church Leader Recommendation: [online][pdf] An updated church leader recommendation form is required for all applicants who have previously applied. A mature Christian adult leader from the church you attend who has had the opportunity to observe your spiritual life should complete this form. The person should have known you for at least six months and not be a relative.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.