Application Checklist: RN to BSN Degree Completion
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Christian Leader Reference [online | pdf]: Have a pastor or church leader within the church you attend who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete this form. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted.
- Professional Recommendation [online | pdf]: Have a colleague, professional contact, or professor who has knowledge of the requirements of graduate-level work complete this form. Recommendations from personal friends or family members will not be accepted.
- Transcripts: Submit official college transcripts from all postsecondary institutions in which you have enrolled, even if no credit was earned. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution attended to Cedarville University. You may need to submit official, final high school transcripts to meet global awareness requirements.
- International Students - Please review additional information and requirements for international students.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.