Login | Guest
Application Checklist: RN to BSN Degree Completion
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card.
- Church Leader Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have a leader at your church who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete and return this form.
- Professional Reference Recommendation [online] [pdf] - Have a nursing employer, a current or former professor of nursing, or a BSN-prepared nursing peer complete and return this form.
- Current Résumé
- Transcripts - Submit official college transcripts from all post-secondary institutions in which you enrolled, even if no credit was earned or grades received. The degree-granting institution transcript should also indicate the degree conferred and the date granted. If you are currently completing a baccalaureate degree, conditional admission may be granted until the final degree-granting transcript is received. Transcripts should be sent directly from the institution attended to Cedarville University. You may also need to submit official, final high school transcripts to meet global awareness requirements.
- International Students - See additional information and requirements for international students.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.