Application Checklist: Transfers
- Application Form: [online only]: Complete and submit the online application.
- Application Fee: [online] Send your $30 application fee by mail or pay online by credit card. Fee waived for Fall 2016 online applications submitted by October 31, 2015.
- Transcripts: Request that final high school and college transcripts be sent.
- Church Leader Recommendation Form: [online][pdf] Complete the top portion of the Church Leader recommendation form, then give it to a church leader at the church you attend.
- Application Form: [online] Be sure to complete all the application sections including the Personal History section. If a question does not apply to you, type N/A in the space provided. To respond to the question regarding our Doctrinal Statement, please refer to the link given beside the question.
- High School Transcripts: Send an official, final high school transcript including eight semesters of grades, credits earned, cumulative grade point average, and class rank (if available). A graduation date (month/day/year) should be present on the transcript in addition to an official signature. The grading scale and school profile are also required (if available). Home schooled applicants should refer to the admissions requirements for additional information. A transcript request form has been provided for use by your guidance counselor or home school supervisor.
- College Transcripts: Request official transcripts from all colleges attended even if no credit was earned or grades received. These should be sent directly from the institution attended to Cedarville.
If transcripts are in a language other than English or are from a non-American high school program, the original transcript must be submitted to a credential evaluation service (e.g. WES). The original transcript should be submitted along with the official evaluation from the evaluation agency. The cost for credential verification and translation is the responsibility of the applicant. We recommend the following credential evaluation/translation services:
- Church Leader Recommendation: [online][pdf] A mature Christian adult leader from the church you attend who has had the opportunity to observe your spiritual life should complete this form. The person should have known you for at least six months and not be a relative. If for some reason, you are unable to obtain a recommendation from either a pastor or other lay-leader at the church you attend, you may opt to have a spiritual leader of another church or Christian organization complete this form. You may be required to give an explanation of why you are unable to have this form completed by someone at your home church. (Note: Absence of a signature on the waiver statement presumes that the student voluntarily waives his/her right to inspect the completed document.)
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
Phone Number: 1-800-CEDARVILLE
Fax Number: 937-766-7575
We encourage you to apply early and check the status of your application often. As the applicant, you are responsible to ensure that all necessary application documents have been sent and received in order to complete your application file for review. Once complete, the Admissions Committee will review all documents as presented. You should be notified within two weeks of the committee's decision. While most applicants are offered admission during the initial review, the committee may request additional information/follow-up if necessary for a final decision.