Graduate Programs Application Selection
Online, or distance education, programs are governed by state higher education regulations. Cedarville University is permitted to deliver online programs in every state and is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)
Specific Program Instructions
Each graduate program has special requirements for admission. Please click below on the program you are interested in to view the criteria and process:
Bible and Ministry
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Online Graduate Certificate in Global Public Health Nursing
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
As part of the online application process, you can send your recommendation requests via email directly to the individuals completing your recommendations. In the recommendation forms section of the online application, provide the individual's name and email address for the appropriate recommendation. Each request will be sent to the individuals as an email and include a link that allows the individuals to access and submit their online recommendations. If the individuals have difficulty accessing or completing the online form, please use the PDF forms linked to each recommendation below.
- Christian Leader Reference [Online] [PDF] - Have a pastor or church leader within the church you attend who is familiar with your testimony and spiritual development complete this form. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted.
- Professional Recommendation [Online] [PDF] - Have a supervisor, colleague, or former professor who has knowledge of the requirements of graduate-level work complete this form. Recommendations from personal friends or family members will not be accepted.