Intramural Indoor Soccer
- Registration Dates: February 27 – March 4
- Play Begins: March 14
- Format: All teams will play 3 to 5 round robin games first with the top teams entering a combined single elimination tournament to determine the overall champion for each gender.
- Number of players per team: Minimum: 8, Maximum: 16, During Play: 6
- Officials: There will be two officials provided per game.
- Eligibility: Current year intercollegiate varsity soccer players are ineligible to participate.
- Limitations: Each team is limited to no more than two ex varsity or ex JV players (including fall participants) on each roster. A starter on the varsity team within the last two years counts as two ex varsity players. See Handbook for more details!
- Men's A & B
Scheduling: When signing up a team, please indicate your teams top three playing days and times as well as your team’s conflicts. The earlier you sign up, the better your chances will be to play at your most preferred day/time.
- Indoor Soccer Rules
|W1||Monday||7:30 & 8:20 p.m.|
|W2||Thursday||9:10 & 10:00 p.m.|
|MA1||Wednesday||9:10 & 10:00 p.m.|
|MA2||Thursday||9:10 & 10:00 p.m.|
|MB1||Monday||9:10 & 10:00 p.m.|
|MB2||Tuesday||9:10 & 10:00 p.m.|
|MB3||Tuesday||9:10 & 10:00 p.m.|
|MB4||Wednesday||9:10 & 10:00 p.m.|