- Registration Dates: November 30 – December 9
- Play Begins: September 13
- Format: : The format will be determined by the number of teams entered. If there are only enough teams for one league (4-8), we will simply play a round robin format (the team with the best record will be declared the champions). If we have enough teams for multiple leagues (more than 8), the format will include pool play and a playoff among the top four teams.
- Number of players per team: Minimum – 4 (2 guys and 2 girls), Maximum – 8 (4 guys and 4 girls), During Play – 4 (2 guys and 2 girls)
- Officials: Officials will not be provided. Players will call their own matches.
- Scheduling: When signing up a team, find out from your teammates which days and times would work out best and indicate your team’s three most preferred days/time to play along with your team’s major conflicts (when your team will be unable to play).
- Team Roster Limitations (see below)
- Wallyball Rules
|1||Monday||9 & 10 p.m.|
|2||Tuesday||9 & 10 p.m.|
- A student who is a member of any intercollegiate varsity athletic team, or who is red-shirting for a varsity team, or who at one time during the school year was a member of a varsity team and has been declared academically ineligible, or is working out (practicing) with a varsity team and continues to do so past that teams first regular season game (including transfer students), is not eligible to participate in the same, or similar intramural sport during the academic year in which they are so listed.
- A student who is a member of any junior varsity (JV) intercollegiate athletic team, or who at one time during the school year was a member of a JV team and has been declared academically ineligible, or is working out (practicing) with a JV team and continues to do so past that teams first regular season game (including transfer students), is not eligible to participate in the same, or similar intramural sport during the semester in which they are so listed. Once a player finishes his JV season in the fall (i.e. basketball, volleyball, soccer) and does not move up to the varsity squad, he/she may participate in the same or similar intramural sport the following semester (spring).
- Former intercollegiate Varsity athletes may participate the year following their intercollegiate involvement.
- Students who are a members of a CU club team may participate in the same or similar sport the same semester as their club participation. There will be limitations though as to the number of current and past club team members on any one intramural sport team.
- Any one intramural team is limited to the following number of former * varsity players, JV players and club team members (current and past): Volleyball & wallyball - 2