- Campus Experience
- Campus Recreation
- Career Services
- Counseling Services
- Discipleship Ministries
- Global Outreach
- Heart Song Ministries
- Production Services Group
- Residence Life
- University Medical Services
Mindy May, Ph.D.Director for Student Development and Dean of Women
Dr. Mindy May has served as Director for Student Development and Dean of Women at Cedarville University since 2015. This administrative role provides oversight to various areas of student care and resources on campus, including Dean of Students, Residence Life, and Counseling Services. Prior to joining the Cedarville community, Mindy pursued educational and practical ministry experience in teaching, counseling, and administration, and she has been able to combine that experience to develop a Student Development staff that is committed to advancing the Gospel in the daily lives of Cedarville students.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Psychology and Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Counseling, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A. in Christian Education, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A. in Psychology, East Texas Baptist University
- Reading anything by Elisabeth Elliot. Good coffee and conversations with friends or family. Running. Anything outside when the sun is shining!
- Why Cedarville?: The students. College is such a formative time in their lives — especially their spiritual lives — and it is an honor to be a part of the journey with them. Through both the great celebrations and the challenging trials, I love seeing how the Lord strengthens and encourages them during this season of life.