The Cedarville University Cheerleaders are holding a basic skills camp to prepare cheerleaders for their fall try-outs. Attendees will learn jump technique, motions, and voice projection as well as choreographed dances, chants, and cheers.
- Boys and Girls entering grades K-12 in the Fall.
- Clinic offered for Boys and Girls in Grades K-6:
August 5 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Clinic offered for Boys and Girls in Grades 7-12:
August 5 - 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- The cheerleading clinic will take place in the Aerobic Studio of the Doden Field House on the campus of Cedarville University
- $10 per session
- Registration Deadline: Sunday, August 4, 2019