Girls Soccer ID Camp
Come to Cedarville University this fall for one of the top soccer ID camps in the Midwest!
November 10-11, 2017
The Girls Soccer Fall ID Camp is open to any high school girl who is looking to play soccer at the collegiate level. This is one of the best ways for you to get to know our program, coaches, coaching style, and campus. It also allows us to evaluate and give you feedback from a recruiting standpoint.
Training for the weekend will be at a very high level and will be patterned after the playing style of the Cedarville Women’s Soccer Program. All sessions are run by the Cedarville University Women’s Soccer Coaching Staff. There will be specific goalkeeper training for individuals interested in training as keepers.
- High level collegiate training sessions for advanced players
- Intense individual technical training
- Advanced tactical training specific to our team’s style of play
- Fitness, Speed, and Agility Training
- Better understanding of the Cedarville University Women’s Soccer program and style of play
When:November 10-11, 2017
- Registration is on Friday at 2:30 PM
- The first session will start at 3:00 PM
- Camp concludes at 12:30 PM on Saturday
- Registration Deadline: November 9, 2017
Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH
Attendees will be housed with current Cedarville Women’s Soccer Players on campus
Camp will take place (depending on weather and field conditions) at either the Cedarville Soccer Practice Fields or in the Doden Field House
What to Bring:
- Equipment for 3-4 field sessions. Bring shoes for indoor, outdoor, and turf play. Weather will dictate where sessions are held.
- Sleeping bag, pillow, and towel for overnight
- Duffle or small athletic bag to carry personal items from fields to dorms
- Water Bottle
- ID Camp Price: $110
There are no discounts available for this camp.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please call Coach Jonathan Meade’s office at 937-766-7867 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.Register Now!