Girls Soccer ID Camp
Girls grades 9-12
Friday, January 10, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.–Saturday, January 11, 2020 at 4 p.m. (Grades 9-12 ID Clinic)
Cedarville University, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Cedarville University Callan Athletic Center (gymnasium)
The Cedarville University ID clinic offers quality instruction in a thought-provoking, competitive and enjoyable environment for college bound athletes. Players learn best in a challenging and competitive environment and through the clinic curriculum, campers’ skill and game intelligence will be stretched and challenged to raise their level of play. Come experience this great opportunity while gaining special insight to the Cedarville University women’s soccer team culture and personality.
- Camper: $120
- All registration is done online
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
- Since there are a limited number of spaces, there is a $20 Non-fundable deposit.
- All campers must fill out a medical release form signed by your parent or legal guardian
|Friday, January 10:|
|5:30 p.m.||Player check-in and final registration (Callan Athletic Center Lobby)|
|7 p.m.||Welcome and Training (Callan Athletic Center Gym)|
|11 p.m.||Lights Out (Sleep in the dorm with CU Team)|
|Friday, January 11:|
|9:30 a.m.||Session (Callan Athletic Center Gym)|
|1 p.m.||Classroom Session|
|2 p.m.||Games (Callan Athletic Center Gym)|
|4 p.m.||Clinic Ends|
For further information or questions about the clinic, please email Coach Jonathan Meade.