Girls Soccer ID Camp
Girls grades 9-12
Saturday, April 28, 2018, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (Grades 9-12 ID Clinic)
Cedarville University, 251 N. Main St., Cedarville, OH 45314
- Cedarville University Athletic Fields
- In case of inclement weather, games and instruction will take place in the Callan Athletic Center and the Doden Field House.
The Cedarville University ID clinic offers quality instruction in a thought-provoking, competitive and enjoyable environment for college bound athletes. Players learn best in a challenging and competi¬tive environment and through the clinic curriculum, campers’ skill and game intelligence will be stretched and challenged by the coaches to raise their level of play. Come experience this great opportunity while gaining special insight to the Cedarville University women’s soccer team culture and personality.
- Camper: $75
- All registration is done online
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, April 25.
- All campers must fill out a medical release form signed by your parent or legal guardian
|Saturday, April 28, 2018|
|12:30 p.m.||Player check-in and final registration (At Women’s Soccer Practice Field)|
|1:00 p.m.||Welcome and Training|
|4:00 p.m.||Clinic Closing|
For further information or questions about the clinic, please email Coach Jonathan Meade at email@example.com.Register Now!