Girls Elite Residential Camp
Come to Cedarville University this summer for one of the top soccer camps in the Midwest!
Cedarville University Athletics offers an elite clinic that runs in conjunction with the women's soccer team camp to girls entering grades 9-12 in the fall.
The Elite Soccer Camp offers Cedarville’s toughest camp challenge for college bound athletes. Players learn best in a challenging and competi¬tive environment, and each day, campers’ skill and game intelligence will be stretched and challenged by the coaches and camp curricu¬lum to raise their level of play. The Cedarville coaching staff takes pride in providing quality instruction in a thought-provoking, competitive and enjoyable environment. Come experience this great opportunity.
Sunday, July 12-Tuesday, July 14, 2020 (Elite camps will run in conjunction with CU Team Camp)
(Grades 9–12 Soccer Academy)
- Check in between 1:00–2:30 p.m. on July 12 at the Callan Athletic Center
- Informational meeting for all participants at 3:00 pm at the Callan Athletic Center
- First field session will begin at 3:30 pm
- First meal provided at camp is dinner at 5:00 pm on July 12
- The camp will conclude at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, July 14
Soccer complex of Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio.
Students will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. There will be counselor supervision throughout the residence halls; campers will be housed according to age category and roommate preferences. Bring your own bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.) and your own towels.
- Daily technical, tactical and team training
- Daily devotions
- Team league play with championship games
- 3v3 tournament (campers make their own teams)
- Evening team building activities
- Teams coached by college coaches and players
- Cedarville coaches lead all sessions
- Cedarville players serve as camp counselors
- Excellent training facilities and air conditioned lodging
- All you can eat meals
- Camp T-shirt
- There is a nonrefundable deposit of $20 per player, once camp starts there are no refunds.
- Resident Camper: $250
- Commuter Camper: $200
Fee includes T-shirt as well as room and board for a resident camper and lunch and supper for a commuter camper.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $25, once camp starts there are no refunds!
Campers will be responsible for lost room keys ($75) and/or any room damage which occurs.
All-you-can-eat meals will be provided in the University’s dining hall by Pioneer Food Service. The first meal served will be dinner on July 1.
For further information or questions about the camp, please email Coach Jonathan Meade at email@example.com.