Girls Elite Residential Camp
Come to Cedarville University this summer for one of the top soccer camps in the Midwest!
Cedarville University Athletics offers an elite clinic that runs in conjunction with the women's soccer team camp to girls entering grades 9-12 in the fall.
The Elite Soccer Camp offers Cedarville’s toughest camp challenge for college bound athletes. Players learn best in a challenging and competi¬tive environment, and each day, campers’ skill and game intelligence will be stretched and challenged by the coaches and camp curricu¬lum to raise their level of play. The Cedarville coaching staff takes pride in providing quality instruction in a thought-provoking, competitive and enjoyable environment. Come experience this great opportunity.
July 10-12, 2018
(Grades 9–12 Soccer Academy)
- Check in between 12:30–2 p.m. on Tuesday, July 10 in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby.
- The first camp session will be an informational meeting at 2:15 p.m. The first field sessions will begin at 3 pm.
- Camp concludes at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 12
Soccer complex of Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio.
Students will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. There will be counselor supervision throughout the residence halls; campers will be housed according to age category and roommate preferences. Bring your own bedding (sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.) and your own towels.
- Daily technical, tactical and team training
- Team league play with championship games
- 3v3 tournament (campers make their own teams)
- Evening team building activities
- Teams coached by college coaches and players
- Cedarville players serve as camp counselors
- Excellent training facilities and air conditioned lodging
- All you can eat meals
- Resident Camper: $260
- Commuter Camper: $210
Fee includes T-shirt as well as room and board for a resident camper and lunch and supper for a commuter camper.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $25, once camp starts there are no refunds!
Campers will be responsible for lost room keys ($75) and/or any room damage which occurs.
All-you-can-eat meals will be provided in the University’s dining hall by Pioneer Food Service. The first meal served will be dinner on June 10.
For further information or questions about the camp, please email Coach Jonathan Meade at firstname.lastname@example.org.