Girls Volleyball Team Camp
Our annual volleyball camps are the highlight of our summer each year! By dividing our camps up by skill level, we are able to provide a very high level of instruction to the most elite high school and club athletes while also catering to the player that is at the beginning level as well. Our individual camp also features the teaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ and how a student-athlete can use athletics to demonstrate/share that with others! Our team camp offers a high level of competition for the high school teams that attend along with ideas for coaches to use with their teams when they start up practices for the fall season. The team camp also has some great optional ministry opportunities as well that all of the campers are welcome to attend.Head Women’s Volleyball Coach Doug Walters
July 12–14, 2018
Registration is from 3:00–4:00 p.m. in the Callan Athletic Center Lobby. Camp concludes at 5 p.m. on Saturday, July 14
- Minimum of ten matches per team (Three rounds of pool play with teams reseeded after each round to ensure quality competition for all teams)
- Single elimination tournament divided into gold, silver, bronze, copper, and zinc brackets
- Awards for champion team in each bracket
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Nine indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and five in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
- All-you-can-eat meals are provided in the University dining hall.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team, once camp starts there are no refunds.
- Coach: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is $75.
- Head coach will receive a $160 stipend
- $200 per player
- $175 per commuter player
Coaches, please register online.
- Freshman, JV, and varsity teams should be registered separately.
- Attendance is limited to the first 36 teams.
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: July 1, 2018
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. These forms are available at cedarville.edu/sportscamps.
Each team MUST have a female coach/chaperone on campus.
Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.