Are you interested in a career in healthcare?
If you want to serve Christ as you serve others in a healthcare vocation, you’ll find a program at Cedarville University! From premedical to nursing to pharmacy, you’ll experience excellent academics that will prepare you for a career or graduate school and a biblical worldview that will enable you to serve others with the mind of Christ.
Healthcare Degree Options For You:
Become a highly skilled Christian medical practitioner.
What You Can Expect From Cedarville’s Healthcare Programs?
Why Pursue a Healthcare Degree at Cedarville?
Cedarville University will equip you as a highly skilled Christian medical practitioner. You’ll be prepared to enter your field or graduate school ready to serve Christ and others.
- Allied Health majors can pursue graduate education in a variety of disciplines including Chiropractic, PT, OT, and PA.
- Pursue your career in Athletic Training with a graduate or undergraduate program and flexible completion options.
- Complete the EMT training course to acquire fundamental skills though intense training to prepare the National Registry Exam.
- The Nursing program will equip you with effective clinical skills and prepare you for a lifetime of ministry as a Christian nurse.
- Excellent, biblically focused education throughout the PA (Physician Assistant) Studies program will equip you to serve as a highly skilled healthcare practitioner treating illness and addressing the needs of the whole patient.
- Complete your Pharmacy degree and you’ll be equipped to serve as an exceptional pharmacist with Christlike compassion.
- The Pre-medical (and other pre-professional programs) have earned a reputation for outstanding medical school preparation equipping students to demonstrate Christian compassion, professional competence, and exemplary scholarship.
- The Psychology major is a comprehensive degree that prepares students to succeed in work and life within the fields of mental, social, and behavioral health, or beyond.
- Social Work. Get involved. Make a difference. Care for people. Light up the darkness. Change your world.