Girls Basketball Team Camp
Varsity, JV, Freshman, and Middle School girls teams
Give your basketball team a competitive edge! Come to Cedarville University this summer for one of the top basketball team camps in the Midwest.
- Minimum of nine games per high school team and eight per middle school team
- Competition at middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity levels
- Single elimination Crunch Time Tournament after lunch on the last day
- Coaches do not ref or keep score
- Court time available for practice
- Head coach receives a stipend of $200 per team
June 7-9, 2021
Cedarville University, Cedarville, Ohio
- Seven indoor, air-conditioned courts — four in the Doden Field House and three in the Callan Athletic Center
- Students and coaches will be housed in air-conditioned residence halls on campus. Campers should bring their own bedding and towels.
There is no prorated discount for camp. There is a nonrefundable deposit of $50 per team. Once camp starts there are no refunds.
- Coaches: One coach per team attends free. Each additional coach registration is:
- Resident: $85
- Commuter: $55
- $200 per resident
- $165 per commuter
- $85 per injured resident player
- $55 per injured commuter player
Coaches, please register online.
- Middle school, freshman, JV, and varsity teams should be registered separately.
- Attendance is limited to the first 40 teams.
- Minimum of eight players per team
- Registration Deadline: April 14, 2021
- Registration will be staggered, and you will be given a registration time for the camp.
All meals will be served in the school dining hall with all-you-can-eat meals starting with dinner on Monday, June 7. The final meal of camp will be a pizza party in the gym for lunch on Wednesday, June 9.
Upon arrival, coaches must provide a signed medical release for each student along with a completed team roster. More information will be sent about registration to coaches once you have signed up for camp.
Coaches are responsible for lost keys ($75) and any room damage.
Each team MUST have a coach on campus.
Prior to camp, more information will be sent to coaches of registered teams.