- The President’s Society
- The Young Alumni President’s Society
- William Gibson Society
- Matching Gifts
- Yellow Jacket Partners
- Contact Us
Developing meaningful, Christ-centered relationships to advance the mission of Cedarville University is at the heart of everything we do in the Advancement division. Alumni Relations, The Cedarville Fund, Estate and Gift Planning, Scholarships, and Advancement Services work together to cultivate life-long connections and support of the University. We are grateful for the individuals, families, and organizations that share our passion for Christ-centered education and invest their resources, time, and wisdom in Cedarville’s programs and students.
- Reflect Christ to you in our decisions, words, and actions
- Share with you the great things God is doing at Cedarville
- Focus on building new relationships, strengthening existing relationships, facilitating and appreciating your generosity
- Serve you – donors, alumni, students, colleagues, and members of the community
- Strive for excellence as good stewards of your resources, always giving our best effort and seeking improved performance
- Unite your passions as a donor with on campus initiatives
A Legacy of Faithfulness
For more than 50 years, Roger and Charlotte Kuriger faithfully gave to Cedarville University, and then left the University with a legacy that will provide scholarships for M.S.N. and accounting students for years to come.