Dual Enrollment Costs
Consider the Savings
High school students can save thousands of dollars by taking dual-credit courses.
Cedarville’s participation in Ohio’s College Credit Plus (CCP) dual enrollment program and the University’s deeply discounted Family Pay Dual Enrollment tuition are two great ways to save!
FREE Courses through Ohio’s CCP Program
- Ohio resident students who qualify for CCP can take courses for FREE.
- View information regarding College Credit Plus funding for Ohio residents.
AFFORDABLE Courses though Cedarville's Family-Pay Pricing
- Available to any Ohio or non-Ohio student who does not receive Ohio's CCP funding.
- $185 per credit hour (an 80% savings off normal tuition rates).
- Course fees and textbooks are extra.
Dual Enrollment Cost Summary:
Ohio Residents Non-Ohio Residents
State of Ohio Residents:
|CCP||CCP Allowable Courses* (Up to 30 credits per year)||Free||Free||Provided by the student’s high school|
|Family Pay||Any Courses (over 30 credits or non-CCP courses)||$185 per credit hour (80% Discount)||Student responsibility||Student responsibility|
|CCP||CCP Allowable Courses* (Limited credits awarded each year)||Free||Free||Student responsibility|
|Family Pay||Any Courses (when exceeding awarded credits or taking non-CCP courses)||$185 per credit hour (80% Discount)||Student responsibility||Student responsibility|
*Most Cedarville courses are eligible for CCP funding, but some restrictions apply.
|CCP||Not applicable - Ohio residents see above|
|Family Pay||Any Courses||$185 per credit hour (80% Discount)||Student responsibility||Student responsibility|