Graduate Cost Information
Graduate Costs and Financial Aid
Your decision to pursue quality, Christian graduate education represents a valuable investment in your career and professional development. To assure your degree is also affordable, Cedarville graduate programs are competitively priced and can be supplemented with a variety of financial aid for graduate students on our Ohio campus as well as online. And, if you work for one of our Cedarville Partners partner organizations or if you are a parent of a current undergraduate student, you will receive a 15% tuition discount scholarship. Review our list of partners to see if your company qualifies.
Please select from the programs below to review cost information.
- Master of Athletic Training Residential
Bible and Ministry
- Master of Arts in Biblical Leadership (M.A.B.L.) Online
- Master of Arts in Worship and Theology (M.A.W.T.) Online
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Residential
- Master of Ministry (M.Min.) Residential or Online
- Graduate Certificate in Worship Leadership Online
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Online
- Includes all tracks
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Management Online
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration Online
- Graduate Certificate in Operations Management Online
- Master of Arts in Innovation Online
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
- M.S.N. + M.B.A. Dual Degree Online
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education Online
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership Online
NOTE: Only degree-seeking students who are enrolled at least half-time in degree-seeking courses (3* credit hours per term) are eligible to receive federal financial aid. Non-degree students, such as those enrolled in certificate programs, are not eligible for financial aid.
*effective fall 2018