Serving Organizations, Equipping Employees for Professional Success and Ministry Impact
Cedarville Partners is a unique program that offers the employees of partner organizations preferred pricing benefits on select Cedarville University graduate programs.
Cedarville’s innovative approaches will equip your employees not only to excel, but also to become leaders in their chosen career in your organization. Your staff will engage with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers through traditional and online delivery models that are engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connected. We have an advising team that is accessible and dedicated to your employees’ success. We offer unique graduate degree programs that integrate leadership training and ministry impact through a biblical perspective.
Cedarville Partners provides all of your qualified employees with a 15 percent tuition discount scholarship for any of the following graduate degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration - online
- Master of Science in Nursing (Nurse Leadership in Healthcare Improvement, Nurse Educator and Global Public Health Nursing focus areas only) - online
- Master of Arts in Biblical Leadership - online
- Master of Arts in Worship and Theology - online
- Master of Ministry - online or residential
- Master of Divinity - residential
- Graduate Certificates - Nursing Education, Global Public Health Nursing, Cybersecurity Management, Healthcare Management, and Operations Management - online
The following graduate programs are excluded:
- Accelerated B.A. + M.Div.
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
- Master of Science in Nursing ( Family Nurse Practitioner focus area only)
Launching the Partnership
For additional information about the Cedarville Partners program, please complete the Request for Information form above, or contact Graduate Admissions by phone 937-766-8000 or email at email@example.com.
For additional guidelines and next steps click your logo below.
Don't see your employer and are a Cedarville parent? Check out our options for parents.