What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Receive Your Tuition Savings on All Online Graduate Programs, Plus the Residential M.Div.
As an employee or member of your organization you are entitled to a generous tuition discount on all Cedarville online graduate programs. Choose from business, innovation, leadership, ministry, nursing, or worship. Every course is taught from a solid biblical worldview.
Explore the current list of graduate programs below and consider applying today.
Eligible Graduate Programs
The graduate programs listed below are eligible for the tuition discount:
- Business Certificate - Cybersecurity Management
- Business Certificate - Healthcare Administration
- Business Certificate - Operations Management
- DNP - BSN to DNP
- DNP - MSN to DNP
- MA in Biblical Leadership
- MA in Innovation
- MA in Worship and Theology
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Business Analytics
- MBA - Cybersecurity Management
- MBA - Healthcare Administration
- MBA - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Operations Management
- MDiv, Advanced
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Leadership
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- MSN + MBA
- Ministry Certificate - Worship Leadership
- Nursing Certificate - Leadership
- Nursing Certificate - Nursing Education
- PharmD + MBA
- Public Health Graduate Certificate
Cedarville also offers these residential graduate programs. Discount does not apply.
The graduate programs listed below are not eligible for the tuition discount:
Develop Your Gifts. Have a Greater Impact.
|#1||Start your graduate application now. You'll pay no application fee.|
|#2||On Page 2 of the application in the section titled "Cedarville Partners," select your organization from the list of partners.|
|#3||When you are accepted and enroll in your first class, your tuition discount will automatically be applied.|
You will retain your Partner discount as long as you remain an actively enrolled graduate student!
What Students Say
What You Can Expect
Interested in Undergraduate Options for your Student?
Undergraduate (for your future college student)Explore Degree Options
- Choose from 150 programs, including liberal arts, the professions, and STEMM offerings
- Complete a Bible minor as part of every major
- Enjoy a vibrant campus community, including daily chapel and discipleship groups
About Cedarville University
Cedarville University is a Baptist college located in southwest Ohio. Founded in 1887 for the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ, Cedarville is recognized nationally for its authentic Christian community, rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and high student engagement ranking.