Career Fairs for Students
Campus Career Fairs
Throughout the academic year, Career Services offers several career fairs designed to connect employers from across disciplines with students of all majors. Typical attendance ranges from 275-375 students.
Tentative Career Fair Dates on the campus of Cedarville University for 2019–20:
- Meet the Firms (Accounting/Finance) - Sept. 9, 2019
- Fall Career Fair (All Majors) - Sept. 25, 2019
- Nursing Fair: (Nursing) Thursday, October 10, 2019
- Camp Fair (All Majors) - Jan. 22, 2020
- Spring Career Fair (All Majors) - Feb. 19, 2020
Area Career Fairs
Take advantage of career fairs at other area universities to give yourself a leg up on the competition. As a Cedarville student, you’ll stand out amongst students from the hosting institution, and employers will be impressed that you made the extra effort. Plus, you just might see the same representatives that you’ve met at Cedarville fairs, giving you another opportunity to make a great impression.
NOTE: The 2019-20 area career fairs list will be posted in the fall.