Center for Teaching and Learning
The Center for Teaching and Learning serves the Academic Division at Cedarville University by promoting innovation and excellence in teaching and learning and by providing a variety of consulting, technical, professional development, and production services.
Do you have an instructional challenge to solve? Do you want to use technology more effectively in class? Do you want to transform your course to a hybrid format? The CTL staff will consult with you. Contact us to get started!
Do you need Moodle support? Contact Lauren Eissler for help and make sure to include your course’s name and section number, as well as specific instructions as to what issues you are having.
Interested in getting involved with online learning? Teaching online is very different from teaching face-to-face. The CTL will work with you to propose, design, build, and implement your approved online course. Contact us to get started!
Our staff includes the following:
- Aubrey Casazza, Graphic/Web Designer. CTL 130, x8804
- Lauren Eissler, Instructional Technologist. CTL 126, x3300
- Dara Fraley, Senior Media Producer. CTL 118, x7848
- Rachel Molstre, Course Production Specialist. CTL 128, x7420
- Kayleigh Rich, Instructional Designer. CTL 122, x3609
- Robert McDole, Director. CTL 120, x7407