After graduating from Southern Seminary in 2002, Professor Bowman served as a rural church planter in Zambia with the International Mission Board. His passion is to see healthy churches led by theologically sound leaders reach those who have never heard the Gospel. After eight years in Zambia, the Lord led his family to South Asia to focus on church strengthening, leadership development, and unengaged people groups. His desire is to raise up students with a passion for Jesus and a passion for the nations.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. Candidate in Applied Theology and International Missiology, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div., International Missions Focus, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- BS in Business Administration, Jacksonville University
- Interests: Outdoor activities, hiking, bonsai, beekeeping, Georgia football
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I am so grateful Cedarville is a place that is committed to the Word of God and the missions. I see God using the students of Cedarville to impact the world with the gospel. God has given me a passion for missions, teaching, and students. We come to Cedarville from the mission field for the purpose of mobilizing, mentoring, and encouraging the next generation to participate in God’s mission.