Chris Miller, Ph.D.Senior Professor of Biblical Studies
Dr. Chris Miller has taught Bible at the college level for more than 38 years. He has been at Cedarville since 1991.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological Seminary
- Th.M. in Systematic Theology, Grace Theological Seminary
- B.A. in Bible, Tennessee Temple University
- The relationship of Jewish and Gentile believers to the law between A.D. 30 and 70 in the scripture (Chris A. Miller) Biblical and Theological Studies Faculty Publications (1994)
- Did Peter's Vision in Acts 10 Pertain to Men or the Menu? (Chris A. Miller) Bibliotheca Sacra (2002)
- The Law Redeemed (Chris A. Miller) Cedarville Magazine (2013) New Faculty Orientation at Cedarville University:
- Collaboration Across Divisions (D. Scott Dixon, Chris A. Miller and Phillip Bassett) Mount Vernon Nazarene College Conference on Collaboration in Higher Education (2002)
- "Judges and Ruth" in What the OT Authors Really Cared About, Kregel, 2014.
- Matthew, in the New Testament Expository Commentary series, forthcoming.
View a listing of scholarly works in the Cedarville University Digital Commons »
- Hobbies: Backpacking, remodeling, running
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I love inspiring students who will fill workplaces all over the globe with the knowledge of God from the Old Testament.