- Program Information
- Contact Us
- Student Resources
- Student Testimonies
- Dr. O'Neel's Blog
- Worship Camp
- Department of Music and Worship
- Resonance Worship Bands
- Rekindle Worship Bands
Cedarville University is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
Susan Troth, MMAssociate Professor of Worship
Professor Troth served as Minister of Worship for 13 years and enjoyed developing choral, instrumental, media, and drama ministries for churches. She taught music in K–12 classrooms, and her choirs have been featured in performances on radio and TV in New York and Orlando as well as performing for various choral premiers. While serving as Assistant Conductor of the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Chorus and the Singing Women of Florida, she performed in Carnegie Hall and abroad. Professor Troth performed a series of concerts in Belgium in 2000 as an outreach for the WMU of Florida. She is a Master Trainer of Estill Voice and has been at Cedarville since 2013..
Education and Credentials
- M.M., University of South Florida
- B.M., Baylor University
- Certified Master Trainer of Estill Voice Training
- Singers, What a Head Case (Susan Plemons) Worship Leader Magazine (2013)
- Daughters of the King Leading the Worship Ministry (Susan Plemons) Experience Conference (2018)
- Multicultural Worship (Susan Plemons) Experience Conference (2018)
- RX for Vocal Struggles (Susan Plemons) SonPower Youth Choir Conference (2018)
- The Application of Estill Voice Training in the Collegiate Contemporary Voice Studio (Susan Plemons) 8th Estill World Voice Symposium (2017)
- Wife to a "wire monkey" and Step-Mom
- Why Cedarville?: I love engaging with excellent faculty, staff, and students who honor God by giving their best (and the really sweet therapy dogs on campus).