Cliff Fawcett, D.N.P., APRN, FNP-CCoordinator of the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) focus area, Associate Professor of Nursing
Dr. Cliff Fawcett is an experienced advanced practice nurse, having practiced as a nurse practitioner for over 20 years. He practiced for 15 years in sports medicine and orthopaedics and most recently, more than five years in family practice.
Selected Scholarly Activities
Committee member The Ohio High School Athletic Association Pre-Participation Examination Form and Mild-Traumatic Brain Injury self-report with High School Football Athletes: A descriptive correlational study. Lead author: Hillary Willets 11/2013.
Committee member Perceived benefits and barriers of exercise in college age students before and after participating in regular exercise compared to a cohort group Lead Author: Abby Pippin 8/2013
- Led medical missions trip to Ecuador, summer 2019
- Led medical missions trip to Lima, Peru, summer 2013
- Leadership team for college ministry at Grace Baptist Church, Cedarville, Ohio
- Camp nurse for New Life Island Baptist Camp, Frenchtown, New Jersey
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P., University of Toledo
- M.S.N. (FNP), University of Delaware
- M.Ed., Sports Medicine/Athletic Training, University of Virginia
- B.S.N., Cedarville University
- Hobbies: Canoeing and kayaking, outdoor activities, motorsports
- Why Cedarville?: Cedarville has a unique mix of excellence and commitment to biblical integration. There isn't another school like it. The School of Nursing is committed to preparing students to use nursing as a ministry for Jesus Christ.