Amanda Minor, MSN, APRN, FNP-CAssistant Professor of Nursing
Professor Amanda Minor is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner who has centered her clinical career within the field of women’s health. Her background includes high-risk antepartum and postpartum care. As a nurse practitioner, she serves women from their childbearing years through menopause. Prior to accepting a faculty position, Amanda had the privilege of serving Cedarville students as both a clinical preceptor and a clinical teaching assistant.
Education and Credentials
- M.S.N. - Family Nurse Practitioner, Cedarville University
- B.S.N., Cedarville University
- Influenza and Asthma: An Evidenced-Based Approach to Increasing Influenza Vaccinations Among Asthmatic Children
- Wife, mom to four energetic girls and one sweet golden doodle. Enjoys thought-provoking books, meaningful conversation, quality coffee, excellent recipes, and sunny days. Holds a special place in her heart for foster care and adoption.
- Why Cedarville?: During my time as a student at Cedarville, my professors left an incredibly positive impact on my life. They taught me to use nursing as a ministry for Jesus Christ. It is my prayer to instill this same desire in my students as they seek to pursue their own God-given calling to be a nurse.