Carolyn Barnett, M.S.N., RNAssociate Professor of Nursing
Carolyn Barnett serves as an Assistant Professor of Nursing, and has been at Cedarville since 1997.
Professor Barnett brings many years of experience as a nurse in local hospitals. Her areas of interest include medical surgical nursing, critical care nursing, and nursing education. Professor Barnett presented “Building Character Using Social Media” at the Innovations in Faith-based Nursing Conference at Indiana Wesleyan University in June 2012.
Education and Credentials
- M.S.N. in Nursing Education, University of Phoenix
- B.S.N., Cedarville University
- LPN, Lewis Wilson Technological Center
- CPR and ACLS instructor
- Where's the Evidence? Resources for Community-Level Interventions to Improve Health (Rachel L Parrill and Carolyn A. Barnett) Christian Community Health Fellowship Annual Conference (2018)
- Influencing the Future of Nursing by Building Leadership in Baccalaureate Nursing Students (Carrie N. Keib and Carolyn A. Barnett) Innovations in Faith-based Nursing Conference (2016)
- Building Christian Character using Social Media (Carolyn A. Barnett) Innovations in Faith-Based Nursing Conference at Indiana Wesleyan University (2012)
- Girls Soccer: Nutrition and Hydration (Carolyn A. Barnett) Emmanuel Christian Academy for Girls High School Soccer Team (2016)
- Clinical Reasoning: Working Through the Amphibolies in Nursing (Carolyn A. Barnett) Kindred Hospital Critical Care Symposium (2015)
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Education