Accelerate Your Graduation Date
Taking college-level classes while still in high school is a great way get a head start on college, but it’s important that you take the right courses to best prepare for your future.
That’s why we’ve created Dual Enrollment Completion Pathways for some of our most popular academic programs. By following the plan, you’ll lay a strong foundation for academic success while reducing your time — and cost — in college.
Save Time and Money
Are you a motivated high school student who wants to save time and money by finishing your bachelor's degree in less than four years?
Cedarville's Accelerated Pathways can help you complete your degree program early and save up to $40,000 through dual-credit courses! For selected degree programs, students may also be eligible to apply for preferred program admission and program scholarships.
How Do Accelerated Pathways Work?
Accelerated Pathways take the guesswork out of choosing dual-credit courses!
Beginning as early as your first year of high school, you can:
- Apply for admission to Cedarville’s Dual Enrollment Program.
- Meet with your Dual Enrollment advisor to choose Cedarville courses and learn how to navigate college planning. Advisors can answer questions about Ohio’s College Credit Plus program, standardized test scores, transfer credit, and credit-by-exam. They can also help you connect with a program director or your undergraduate admissions counselor.
- Choose an Accelerated Degree Pathway or choose the general education pathway if you have not yet decided on a major.
Are You Ready for an Accelerated Degree Plan?
Accelerated degree pathways are challenging academic programs. Successful students are excellent communicators who enjoy challenging math, English, and science courses.
Students should also plan to reach the following goals while in high school:
- An excellent high school and college GPA
- Standardized test scores that meet proficiency requirements
- Two to three years of foreign language
- Excellence in academics and Christian character
Do You Prefer to Take Just One or Two Classes?
Cedarville is an excellent choice for you! You'll take challenging classes and earn early college credit. Get ahead and save money. Talk to an advisor to get help choosing courses and exploring degree programs and career pathways.
Why Choose Cedarville and a Dual Enrollment Completion Pathway?
Reduce your college bill by $15,000 or more
A Bible minor built into each program and biblical integration in every course
Return on Investment
Use your career to impact the world for Christ and start earning a salary one year sooner.
Popular Program Options
Choose from some of our most popular programs!