Industrial and Innovative Design Preview Day 2022
All high school students and parents interested in learning more about our IID program are invited to Cedarville University this spring. Meet the professors and current students, learn more about career opportunities available with a degree in Innovation, and participate in interactive sessions prepared by the department – all for free!
- Who: All high school students interested in Industrial and Innovative Design. See list of majors and programs.
- Where: Cedarville University and the International Center for Creativity
- When: Friday, October 28, 2022 at 8:45 a.m. until Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 4 p.m.
- Within walking distance:
- Nearby Dining and Activities:
- Other Recommended Lodging:
Schedule of Events
|Friday October 28|
|8:30a.m.||Check-in at Cedarville University main campus in Cedarville, OH|
|9 a.m.–1 p.m.||On-campus activities and lunch|
|2–3:30 p.m.||Check-in at hotels and at the International Center for Creativity (ICC) in Dublin, OH|
|3:30 p.m.||Welcome Session at the ICC|
|4:30 p.m.||ICC facility tours|
|5:30 p.m.||Dinner at ICC|
|7:30 p.m.||Depart for the evening|
|Saturday October 29|
|8 a.m.||Breakfast at ICC|
|9 a.m.||Design Workshop Sessions|
Parent Information session (optional)
|12 p.m.||Lunch at the ICC|
|1 p.m.||Design Workshop Sessions Resume|
|2:30 p.m.||Student Presentations (parents welcome)|