How to Post a Job
How to Post a Job for Students/Alumni to View:
- Go to www.jobs4jackets.com.
- Click "No account? Sign up here." in upper right corner.
- Choose to create an Employer account.
- Fill out your basic information, follow prompts, and connect with Cedarville University.
- After you request to connect with Cedarville, you will be pending approval by someone on our team. You should be approved within 24 hours.
- Once you’ve been approved, you will be notified via email. After you receive that email, log back into jobs4jackets.com.
- Click "Post a job" and follow prompts.
- After you post your job, it will also be pending approval by someone on our team. If all looks good, it should be approved within 24 hours.
- Once you job posting is approved you will be notified via email. Current students and alumni will be able to view your job posting.
- Repeat steps for additional and/or future job openings at your business/organization.
Questions? Give us a call at 937.766.7868. We're happy to help!
Thank you for your interest in connecting with our students.