How to Post a Job
How to Post a Job for Students/Alumni to View:
Our "How to Create a New Employer Profile" document lists the detailed steps for posting a job. Below are a few quick tips to keep in mind as you follow the steps:
- To begin the process, you'll go to: https://cedarville.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new.
- These steps will help you create two profiles. One for yourself and one for your employer/business or church.
- When you reach step 7 in the document, you will choose to connect with Cedarville University. You will be pending approval by someone on our team which should be approved within 24–48 hours.
- Once you’ve been approved, you will be notified via email. After you receive that email, log into jobs4jackets.com.
- Click “Post a job” (on the left side of your screen) and follow the prompts.
- Current students and alumni will now be able to view your job posting.
- Repeat step 5 for additional and/or future job openings at your business/organization.
Questions? Give us a call at 937-766-7868. We're happy to help!
Thank you for your interest in connecting with our students.